Vampiric Asylum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vampiric Asylum

Vampiric Asylum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an Asylum owned by vampires. The vampires here allow all speices stay at their Mansion beside the Asylum. The Asylum is a place where you go to praise the Vampire's lord.

3 posters

Verhasst's work

ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Level: 1
    Class:

Verhasst's work Empty Verhasst's work

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 pm

-He would move silently through the woods, weaving in and out of the trees with ease, merely a shadow moving along the ground slightly with no sound at all, and nearly invisible in his dark dress, the only indication is the slight glint from the lens of his rifles x40 scope as he ghosts through the woods, coming to the edge of a tree line and surveying the area, scaling a small bluff on the edge of the paved road cut through the woods, lying down and extending the skeleton frame fixed bipod from the large anti-material rifle, sliding the bolt forward with a metalic scrape and click as a Raufoss mkII Armor piercing round slides into position inside of the firing chamber, he would glance down the scope for a moment and seem satisfied, lighting a bland millitary-issue cigarette in the corner of his mouth, a thin grey smoke trail drifting skywards as he pulls a ghillie suit onto his back, blending his form in with the surrounding tangle of grass as he settles down to wait for his mark-
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Verhasst's work Empty Re: Verhasst's work

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:23 am

-He would look up as a small radio attached to the combat webbing on his upper back crackles, a man with a slight Austrian accent coming over, "Hey, watch yourself. Hes coming in a minute or two.." As the man spoke he would slide up to his rifle and aim it at the stretch of road to the West, waiting patiently as the glow of headlights slowly arcs over the crest of the hill, closing his eyes as they flash across the x40 scope, then tracking the drivers side of the car in his scope, waiting for it to come a bit closer, merely for convenience, the effectiv range of his riflr falling at about two miles. He would squint and slowly tighten his index finger around the trigger, slowly depressing it. Something inside the rifle would seem to release and a massively concussive boom would shake everything for a half mile around as the muzzle flash lit the night. There would be a red streak in the air for a mere moment at the incindiaary round burnt through the air, and a second, smaller boom as the armor piercing round exploded against the roof of the suv, shards of jaged, burning metal and a large tungsten carbide penetrator traveling through the roof and into the unfortunate man's head, coating the inside of the suv entirely in blood and gore as the metal shatterd his skull and tore through his flesh, utterly destroying his head as the suv carrened into a tree, the front end crunching up visciously, the vehicles engine and dash components beging smashed back into the man, only ensuring his death. From the moment he had fired, Verhasst would have been smiling slightly, a smoking, large metal shell hammering from the breech of the viscious weapon, landing in his black leather gloved palm as he stood up, strapping the rifle to his back along with the ghille suit. He would toss the spent shell at the destroyed suv, the shell tumbling through the smashed windsheild to land in the mutilated mans lap, still smoking as Verhasst would turn and slowly walk back towards the Asylum, smiling to himself as the man came back over the radio, "Jesus christ man, you are just so damn brutal, but thats why we love you yeah? Ill caontact you with your next mark..." The radio would fall quiet as he continued to ghost through the woods, all the while smiling-
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:23 pm

-He would continue to walk through the woods, humming softly to himself as he walked, enjoying the quiet peace and damp earthy scents of the forrest as he walked, leaning his rifle against his right shoulder and taking out the 10-round box magazine, pressing his lips against a massive Raufoss mkII round he had produced from his combat webbing and slowly slides into the top of the magazine, sliding the magazine back into the rifle and sliding the bolt forward with a metalic scrape and click, having been walking all the while, he would now look around, a bit lost and see a dead tree felled over a bublling little stream. He would walk onto the tree and sit down over the center of the stream, setting his large rifle down on the ground and closing his eyes to relax and calm his mind-
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:53 pm

-He would look around irritably, his mood changing in a snap, cursing lightly under his breath as he stood up and slung Brullen over his shoulder, crossing the stream to move deeper into the woods, away from the cannibalistic spawn that he so desperately hated yet had to accept- "Damn bloodsuckers...." -He would pull his dogtags out of his undershirt, the two silver plates clicking together with a small steel cross enlaid with black onxy as he walked, his footsteps a noisy as he stalked through the woods, his face shadowed by the tilt of his head-
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Verhasst's work Ui
    * A smaller, thinner figured women walks into the forest lookign around*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm

-He would look up and squint slightly- "Christ...." -He would sling the rifle onto his back and look around, knowing he looks incredibly suspicious walking around with a military-grade weapons and a suit, knowing the two hadly go together as he walked towards her, intentionally loud with his steps- "Excuse me madam... But are you perhaps lost?" -He would stop about 15 feet away, finding it a respectable distance-
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Verhasst's work Llll
    *she looks over at him and sighs*
    " No the director left me here, left me because he couldnt stand me anymore......he just... "
    *she then loosk sad, but smiles fakely*
    " would you like me to leave?? or go back the way i came? "
    *she sighs*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 pm

-He would look at her, cocking his head slightly to the left- "The Director? Left you?" -He would stare at her quietly, the moonlight brushing over his pale skin and grey eyes, his eyes illuminated by reflected light-
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Verhasst's work 1531
    *she nods and then loosk at him*
    " my boss that damned boss of mine, we were talking adn he got mad dropping me off, probably at his office with that lady i made an appointment with for him, but yes left me here "
    *she sighs and then fixes her glasses looking at you*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm

-He would nodd slowly- "So, you're in a spot of trouble then, eh? Or does he do this sort of thing often?"
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Verhasst's work 3631
    *she sighs and then loosk down, almost crying*
    " .....yes it happens, everytime i try to talk to him about somethign casual, he freaks out tries to take my blood, but then just tells me to leave..... "
    *she sighs and seesm to almost cry*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:32 pm

-He would blink and take a chance to step forward and rest his hand on her left shoulder with his left hand, looking down at her- "And who might your boss be, Madam?"
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Verhasst's work Jh
    *she sighs and then looks at him*
    " ....his name is Kyouhei Touma, or Touma or director Touma.....he is my boss and nothng more... "
    *she seems forced to keep secrets not remembering that she said something about him trying to drink her blood*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 pm

-He would look at her for a few moments, tapping his chin thoughtfully- "And, why madam.... Don't you simply quit?"
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Verhasst's work Ti
    *she looks at him, slightly smiling*
    " well sir its my job, i cant quit my job, plus i dont mind calling his women making his schedules, adn doing whatever he needs, im a secretary nothing more "
    *she looks at him, her smile seems to fade, but her eyes show sadness*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 pm

-He would nodd slowly- "If it makes sence to you ma'am.... Shouldn't you be somewhere though? These woods are hardly a place for one of your kind...." -He would seem to be refering to the way she was dressed as he looked over her, squinting slightly as his grey eyes flicked up to her-
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Verhasst's work 15
    *she seems afraid, not kowing what he meant by your kind, fear flickers over her face*
    " Im so sorry sir i will leave......im sorry "
    *she tears and then winces touching her neck, then sees her hand id covered in blood from her neck*
    " damnit director...... "
    *she tears lookign at you one more time then runs off*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:53 pm

-She would only seem to run for a split second before his thin fingers took her by the elbow, looking off into the distance, listening as he shushes her with a finger to her lips- "Shhh...." -She could hear absolutely nothing, but the corners of his mouth twitched as he gently stepped in front of her, lifting her up onto his back, curling his thin arms under her thighs, begining to run in the opposite direction she was just heading- "Something... Is coming, madam...."
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:55 pm

*she holds to him tightly not kowing what to expect, gettnig weaker from loss of blood*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 pm

-He would feel her grip on him loosening and he would tilt his head, catching the coppery scent of blood, not having been able to smell it due to the distance, and current wind. He would stop suddenly and set her down, tilting up her chin and pressing his lips to the wound, running his tounge over the bleeding injury, stemming the flow of blood as he lapped up the rest quickly, a rustle having been heard in the brush fifty feet away, he would lift her onto his back and resume running as a dark form drifted from the treeline, following them, too dark to fully make out in the night-
    NeroFirst
    NeroFirst
    Admin

Role Play Sheet
    Name: Nero First
    Level: N/A
    Class: N/A

Post  NeroFirst Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 pm

-natsume watches from a low hanging tree branch-
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 pm

*she stays n the mans back abot to pass out as she groans*
    " .....director...... "
    *she tears as she then starts to fall back off of the mans back*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:13 pm

-He would pitch forward slightly to hold him on her back as he raised his left arm, A series of six concussions and six bright flashes of light present themselves from his wrist, the tree the figure crouches in splitering violently, six small explosives slamming into it just a split second after the flashes, a small mechinical hiss sounding as he breaks through the treeline, taking a left on the wide open road-
    RipvanWinkle
    RipvanWinkle
    Admin

Post  RipvanWinkle Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:16 pm

*she stays on your back but tears more*
    " .....direc...... "
    *she stops and completely passes out getting heavy*
    ΛPF_Verhasst
    ΛPF_Verhasst

Role Play Sheet
    Name:
    Class:

Post  ΛPF_Verhasst Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 pm

-He would look back at her and flex his left fingers, releived that she had passed out, making the passage of travel much, much easier as the air would shudder, gone from the road, When she woke up, she was in the middle of a dark and spacious room, the sunlight dimmed by shutters of black tinted glass that reflect heavily, the room around her with beige walls, a very modern-looking penthouse in an unknown city-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:23 pm